A considered balance of depth, detail, context, and critique, Contract Law Directions offers the most student-friendly guide to the subject; empowering students to evaluate the law, understand its practical application, and approach assessments with confidence.
- Gain a complete understanding of the topic: we won't overload or leave your students short, just the right amount of detail conveyed clearly
- Understand the law in context: with scene-setting introductions and highlighted case extracts, the practical importance of the law becomes clear
- Identify when and how to evaluate the law critically: students will be introduced to the key areas of debate and given the confidence to question the law
- Deepen and test knowledge: visually engaging learning and self-testing features aid understanding and help students tackle assessments with confidence
- Elevate their learning: with the ground-work in place, students can aspire to take their learning to the next level; the authors provide direction on how to go further