Introduction to the English Legal System is the ideal foundation for those new to the study of law. Writing in a highly engaging and accessible style, Partington introduces the purposes and functions of English law, the law-making process, and the machinery of justice, whilst also challenging assumptions and exploring current debates.
- Perfect for introductory and foundation courses as well as pre-course reading
- Draws upon the author's considerable experience as a barrister, law reformer and law teacher.
- Written in a clear and concise style which is accessible and easy to digest
- Includes supportive features to help the development of critical thinking skills
- User-friendly layout and text design makes for easy navigation
- Thorough updates ensure that readers stay abreast of the latest developments in English law