The Law of Trusts provides a concise, yet stimulating, approach to the core issues within trusts law. Combining perceptive analysis and thought-provoking commentary, James Penner skillfully engages with controversial issues, giving students an excellent grounding in what is considered to be a challenging subject.
- High quality analysis with clear and efficient explanation of complex concepts gives students an excellent grounding in the law of trusts
- Introduces the controversies surrounding the topic in a thought-provoking way, engaging the reader and giving a good all-round picture of the key issues relating to the subject
- Numerous text features, including chapter summaries, must-read cases, self-assessment questions, further reading lists and a bibliography all ensure this book equips students with the tools they need to consolidate their study
- The lively writing style engages readers and encourages critical and analytical thinking around the subject
- Concise and focused, this book condenses a complex subject, concentrates on core principles, and helps students understand the topic, without compromising its academic integrity